"Come and have a fantastic holiday at My La Manga Club - call us now on 07768 720208"
La Manga Doctors: Sometimes no matter how well you are when you leave home or the best care you can take something goes wrong and you need doctors in La Manga Club - you dont have to worry. There is a team of la Manga Club doctors dedicated to your care and the clinic is right in the centre of la Manga club beside Si Cafe
The charge to see the la Manga doctors is Eur200 per visit so obviously its worth making sure that you need to go. It is also taking care on a few things to avoid getting sick if possible. Here are a few ideas from us at mylamanga club that may help you and your family stay well at La Manga Club which is from our experience as parents of active kids
1. Wear a good sunscreen at all times. The sun is very strong at la Manga Club and will burn very badly on white skin straight from the UK. Sun stroke is easy to get on an active holiday in the Sun. Build up exposure slowly to the sun or even better block it out completely. Gone are the days when tanned bodies coming back from holiday is chic. Melanoma put paid to that. I discussed this with friends recently and they are very divided. Many still believe that you look better when you come back with a deep tan - we understand but!. Its very important to stay fully hydrated.
For your next stay in La Manga Club you can rent our beautiful 5star 2 Bedroomed villa at the very top of La Manga club. It offers fantastic views over La Manga Club and the Mar Menor and yet access could not be easier. All the facilities of la Manga Club are just a short distance away. Click here For further details or email us
Contact us by Email
Simple Email Form
Or Call US
UK: +44 (0)7768 720208
Sponsors: .... Using our sponsor programmes enables us to keep your holidays the best value in La Manga Club - Everything you need for your Holiday -
|Jet2.com||Flights to Murcia and Alicante, Car Hire and Travel Insurance|
|Argus Car Hire||Car Rental Worldwide|
|Airport Parking with Holiday Extras|
|ebooker||Car Hire, Flights (no baggage), Hotels|
Follow us on Twitter for great Deals and info. Follow @Mylamangaclub .
2. Cook your food on the Barbeque fully. Burgers and sausages should be cooked properly not crisp on the outside and raw inside. If you are not used to barbeques cook everything in the oven for 20mins first at 180 and then finish off on the bbq.
3. Cook eggs well. Eggs outside the UK can be a problem with Salmonella so make sure they are cooked. Scrambled and hard-boiled are very safe - just be careful
4. Wash Lettuce and other raw food such as grapes before eating. We are immune to things in the UK but not maybe in Spain
5. Supervise you kids at swimming pools and back at the villa. They don't always have their brains in gear on holiday and can act the fool sometimes.
6. If you get serious allergic reactions to insect bites or pollen get an epi pen from your doctor before you come or have some antihistamine tablets with you.
7. Use earplugs when you swim in the pools and goggles if you swim underwater in them. Care is taken with pool health in La Manga Club but its better to be safe than have to pay the doctor Eur200 to put them right
The Pharmacies can often deal with minor problems such as earache or tummy upsets but if you have a high temperature get to the doctor asap.
Should you want advice after unprotected sex, the pharmacy or the doctor will help you out with utmost discretion